06 January 2009

Jan 6.

So its been a while, but I did not do much trading over the holidays. To be honest I lost some, and that was because I was not studying the markets enough. Yesterday was a pretty good day but I think I traded way to much.

Since there is no one reading this, I think I will use the blog as a way to analyze my loosing trades. I still need to record trades that I entered, but need to figure out a good balance.

I need to refocus, as I think I have lost my way abit, the only thing that is keeping my account from loosing money is my EA that I made.

So here is going to be my focus for the next week:
1. No instant orders they should all be pending, at least for market opening
2. Do not trade until the current candle is closed, or at least put in a pending trade. I have been stopped out too many times because the first 15 minutes of the 1h show a reversal, and going back to the longer trend, but then the candle moves back to the retracement direction.

My current Account balance:
$2189.32 (At least im up 10%)

Pending Trades:
EURUSD, Sellstop @ 1.3376, S/L at 1.3455, TP at 1.3250.
When I input this pending order, I thought EURUSD was done with retracement, the previous candle closed down after a couple ups from the days previous move down. It looks like we just went past the .50 fib. My price point was the close of the 1600 candle, which looked like the restart after the initial retracement. My S/L was based on the high of that same candle, and my T/P was what the Shi Channel would be a few time frames ahead. If the price breaks the .61 fib, I will probably cancel this order.

No comments:

Post a Comment