15 January 2009

Jan 15

I have not updated this in a while, I think it became too much of a hassle to write down every trade. So I think I will resort to less often writings and just a summary of whats in my mind.

So far everything seems to be good in my demo accounts. My $2000 EA demo account that I started trading on 12/22 is now up to about $3500. I have moved to a different demo now, and so I am back to $3000. The main reason I stopped trading the ODL account was because I think my initial account will be with FXDD, therefore I wanted to run their demo. I put in my application last week, but they are backed up because of the bonus program.

My manual trading seems to be going better, but I have 2 trades open now that could eat away at my recent gains. The $2000 manual account I opened last week is showing about $2485, I have had some good trades and feel more comfortable settling into the higher time frames with a bigger S/L and T/P level and only executing a few trades per week

My two open trades are in the red right now, they are the EURUSD and GPDUSD. I have a hedge opened on the GPDUSD because I am not sure this will come back in my direction within the next week. The EURUSD was a continuation of a trade I made last week that I closed for about 200 pips. My new T/P on the EURUSD is 1.3000, but signs for tomorrow point to an up day, so we shall see.

On the USDCHF I see a breakout coming, I am not sure which way though, so I have decided to play with a couple break out trades. When the price was at about 1.1200 I opened a buy and sell stop order. Lets see how this works out, I am a little nervous as this is outside of my normal trading. I tried to set the numbers outside of the current channels so that a trade would not be signaled unless there was decent movement.

On the USDJPY, I see a uptrend on the D1 and a downtrend on the W1 so I am staying out until they are in agreement.

Finally, I decided to get a VPS. I was not comfortable utilizing the machines I was for trading. I found a 3 month free coupon with experthost, so I set it up yesterday and started trading today. So far the performance is acceptable.

Profitable trading,
Husky

No comments:

Post a Comment