22 December 2008

22-Dec - Week opening

So this weekend was good, being off from my main job is always nice and relaxing. Of course with trading being my latest obsession, I have had a lot of monitor time. Of course this is all between Xmas shopping, time with the family and holiday parties.

I had a small epiphany last week on price action for the day based on a couple of different candle times. I ended up turning this into an EA and Indicator. The first version of this was not good, and was error prone if any candles was missing, but luckily there was another function I could learn and use that automatically finds the candle. Now I am testing it on my demo account. Of course since the first version was in error, one of my initial trades was also in error, but I closed it (for a loss) and opened a trade in the correct direction.

I will only be posting my manual trades, as this is my main system. Here are my manual trades for today, I am a little nervous because these pairs usually trade in the same directiion yet i have opposing trades out and its a holiday week.
EURUSD buy @ 1.4004, SL 1.3947(Barry's support level), TP @1.4100(Built in resistance)
GBPUSD sell @ 1.4797, SL 1.4839(above my fib 50, was previous up candles high), TP @ 1.4700 (Built in resistance)

No comments:

Post a Comment