02 April 2009

Update today

Of the April 1st trades, 3 of the trades opened and all three failed. On top of that I was not correctly watching my lot size, so of course I lost more money than expected. Unfortunately this means my account balance does not show account growth based on my 4 wins and 3 losses so far this week, which equates to +178 pips.

In addition, I have decided that I will be refining the way I determine the direction of my trade. I will be moving to the h4 time frame, and also utilizing a 7 period LRC. The trades taken last night were only taken if the LRC and the H4 Shi were in agreement. The reason for this change is that I do not care what the overall trend will be for the next 20 candles, I care about what will happen overnight.


As for my new directional filter, last night was not necessarily a good indicator, as the 6 currencies I follow all trended in the direction of the Shi.

No comments:

Post a Comment